Avoid costly breakdowns and ensure your systems work at peak levels with our service packages.
At Simm, our priority is building long-term relationships by providing excellent aftercare. Regular servicing and routine maintenance is the cost-effective way to keep your machinery in good working order.
Our engineers are qualified to repair and maintain all kinds of air compressors, vacuum pumps, nitrogen generators, air dryers, filters and ancillary equipment.
With a Simm service contract, you can benefit from:
- Regular equipment servicing
- Preventative maintenance
- Highly qualified technical engineers offering expert advice
- The latest leak detection equipment
- Competitive packages with regular payments for easier budgeting
- 24/7 emergency call out, 365 days a year
Wherever you are based in the UK, we can help with repairs and servicing onsite or at our base in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Our service packages are designed to keep your equipment running and avoid costly breakdowns.
Call us today on 0114 244 0764 to discuss your service package options.