We’re searching for someone like you to help us grow.
As we prepare for some big changes at PPS we are looking for more people to join our team. We are currently looking to fill the following role:
Area Sales Engineer – Capital Sales
Recruiting now for an Area Sales Engineer – Capital Sales on a permanent basis covering the Yorkshire Region.
PPS offer Sales/Service of a varied range of Compressed Air Equipment, Ancillaries, Vacuum, Pneumatics and Nitrogen products
Key tasks as an Area Sales Engineer would include:
- Making appointments to meet new and existing customers
- Carrying out site surveys & understanding the customers’ requirements
- Making presentations to promote new products and special deals
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Processing quotations and updating the companies computer records
- Working closely with the service department and pipefitting department
- Adhering to companies processes and procedures
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Carrying out site surveys
- Recording orders and sending details to the main office
- Carrying out competitor analysis and understanding their products and services
- Attending conferences and seminars and keeping up with industry trends
- Meeting sales targets
- Reporting sales trends to your employer.
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Engineer committed to meeting and achieving targets.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- Proven ability to drive the Sales process form planning to close
- Proficient IT skills
- Team working skills
- Excellent organisation and Self/Time Management skills
- Ability to work effectively individually or part of a busy team and work under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good command of the English language (Written and spoken)
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary and benefits information will be available upon interview
In this job you will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, tenacity and a strong worth ethic If you feel you have the required skills and attributes and are keen to work within our well established company please submit your cv to the email address below.
Job Type: Full-time
Closing Date for applications – 30th September 2017
Please submit CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org