For greater performance and life-cycle cost savings, invest in the latest vacuum pumps from Simm Engineering.
Efficient, reliable and cost-effective, our vacuum solutions can dramatically reduce your energy bills for speedy return on investment.
All of our products have many benefits over outdated vacuum technologies, including:
- Significant savings on your energy bills
- Exceptionally high oil retention at all operating pressures
- More efficient output
- Reduced environmental impact
- Quieter operation
- Smaller factory footprint
- Heat recovery options
A division of Pennine Pneumatic Services (PPS) – an authorised distributor of Atlas Copco vacuum pumps – Simm has an extensive range of state-of-the-art vacuum pumps to suit your operating needs. This includes oil and oil-free machines and the latest Variable Speed Drive models (VSD and VSD+), which offer outstanding performance and efficiency.
Whatever your requirements, we can recommend the best vacuum pump technology to suit, including:
- Oil-sealed rotary screw pumps with variable speed drive (VSD) technology
- Oil-sealed rotary screw pumps
- Single-stage and double-stage oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps
- Oil-sealed rotary piston pumps/combinations
- Vacuum booster pumps
- Liquid Ring vacuum pumps
All are available with service contracts to cover routine maintenance and emergency call outs.
Contact us and a member of our sales team will be happy to drop by to run through the best options for your business needs.
AIR ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT DRYERS / FILTERS / OIL WATER SEPARATORS
Whatever your application, we can offer advice on the best equipment to suit from our range of dryers, filters and oil/water separators. These include:
- Standard refrigeration dryers giving a 3° dew point
- Desiccant dryers encompassing heat re-generation, air and steam applications
- Dew point dedicated switching offering dew points as low as -70°C
These dryers, along with associated line filters and condensate management systems such as oil/water separators (an Environmental Agency requirement), will be sourced, supplied and installed for you with the minimum of fuss – all with a manufacturer’s warranty for your peace of mind.