Professionally designed and installed air compressor systems.
Speedy, safe and stress free, our installations are carried out to the highest standards.
Using a cheap installation service can often turn out to be a false economy and even a safety risk. At Simm our staff are fully trained on the products they install, offering a professional and expert service.
Talk to us about the installation of:
- Air compressors – including the latest Atlas Copco Variable Speed Drive (VSD) models
- Vacuum pumps – Atlas Copco VSD and other models
- Nitrogen generators – Atlas Copco NGP & NGP+
- Pipework – Atlas Copco AirNet, Parker Legris Transair, galvanised compressed air systems
- Dryers, filters and oil/water separators
To reduce down time, our installation services are designed to offer minimal disruption to your production schedule.
The installation process:
- Initial meeting, site visit/survey
- Transparent quotation with clear recommendations
- Co-ordination of our team with other contractors
- Removal of old equipment where required
- Installing temporary mobile compressor where required
- Dealing with any unexpected issues that arise during installation
- Adherence to health & safety guidelines
- Final quality check and sign off
You will be able to consult and communicate with us at every stage of the process to ensure that the finished installation fully meets your requirements.
Safety comes first
At Simm, we follow all relevant health & safety practices, including BCAS best practice, COSHH, legislation on pressure systems and the Environmental Protection Act (1990). We also offer an air testing service to check the make-up and quality of breathing air.
Call today on 0114 244 0764.